ISCEA Continuing Education Rewards Program
ISCEA Continuing Education Rewards Program not only give you ISCEA PDU (Professional Development Units, AKA Counting Education Credits), it also give you the opportunity to collect points and convert them in to gift certificates.
This is our way of saying thank you for a job well done!
How the program works:
1. Sign up for any of the IISB Accredited Conferences, Events, and Worlshops
2. Mention the promo code "ISCEA" at the time of the registration
3. Use your ISCEA PDUs when applying for certification renewals and request gift certificate(s) for your points from ISCEA
How to calculate your PDU (Professional Development Units):
1. Each IISB accredited workshop/event qualifies for various number of units.
2. Ask the Conference/workshop/event organizer or email,
to find out the number of PDUs.
3. In addition to ISCEA, many ISCEA partner organizations recognize the ISCEA PDUs for certification maintenance.
How to calculate your ISCEA Continuing Education Rewards Program Points:
For each US$1 you spend, you get $0.01 in your ISCEA Continuing Education Rewards Account. In other words, when you attend an IISB accredited workshop/event for a fee of US$2,000, your ISCEA Continuing Education Rewards Account will be credited for US$20. You can keep collecting points and when you have US$25 or more in your account, you can request for a gift certificate(s) from ISCEA
Visit ISCEA event page for a listing of IISB Approved events that qualifies for ISCEA PDU (Professional Development Units) and ISCEA Continuing Education Rewards Points.
Sign up for the ISCEA Continuing Education Rewards Program!
Look for IISB Accreditation Logo before you register for Supply Chain Conferences, Events, or Workshops.